Pricing Your Home To Sell
Spring is finally here and though the weather may no be heating up, the Mt. Pleasant housing market is. If you are a homeowner trying to decide if now is the right time to sell your home in Mt. Pleasant, It is!
There are two things that are essential for homeowners when selling. Determining the most attractive price and "packaging" or staging your home to make it stand out above the rest. Here are some things to keep in mind when you are working with your agent to determine the best sales price for your home.
- Study most recent sales in your area
- Active listings and past sales are not the same
- Having time before you need to sell doesn't mean you should overprice your home
- You can allow room for negotiation without overreaching
- You must think like a buyer and see your home the way that they do
- If you are not receiving showings or offers, react quickly. Don't delay your actions and become a stale listing
We understand what it takes to sell your Mt. Pleasant home and would happy to discuss your home's true value with you. Find out what your homes is worth with a FREE in-home property analysis.